Click on LeftHandNav to enable/disable feature
Select text box below to input content
RCYC Fitness Section Members enjoy unlimited access to our 5,000 sq. ft. Fitness Centre equipped with 20 cardio machines, resistance training equipment, free weights, and stretching area with plenty of natural light. New this year – a fully equipped 1,200 sq. ft. Fitness Studio. Knowledge, enthusiasm and motivation – the RCYC Fitness Team will get you started and keep you going. RCYC Fitness – we're ready to help you reach your goals!
The 2012/2013 annual section fees:
These fees entitle a Member to the following:
- Access to the 5,000 sq. ft. fitness centre, which houses a full range of strength-training equipment and cardiovascular equipment including state-of-the-art treadmills, stairmasters, bikes, rowers, and cross trainers.
- One fitness evaluation and four fitness programs per year, including regular on-site supervision and advice from qualified fitness centre staff.
- Group exercise classes – Spin Cycle, Functional Fitness, Yoga, Pilates, TRX Suspension, Kettlebell, Zumba, Fast Blast Fusion, Seniors "Keep on Movin" Classes – 22+ classes currently offered per week.
- AquaFitness & Water Running - five classes currently offered per week (Drop-in fee or separate AquaFitness Section Membership)
- Availability of on-site personal training - please call Olga at ext. 241 to organize your personal training sessions
- Other Programs - water running, core body strength & stretch, therapeutic treatments and other programs are also available
Scheduling for these classes can be viewed on the RCYC Fitness Schedule.
The Fitness committee would like to receive your comments, feedback and suggestions. Please send these to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brian Cook, Fitness Supervisor
Olga Segovia, Fitness Coordinator
2012/2013 Fitness Committee
Alice Adelkind - Chair
Hours of Operation
Weekends & Holidays
|September – May
|5:30 am – 11:00 pm
||7:00 am – 11:00 pm
|June – August
|5:30 am – 10:00 pm
||7:00 am – 10:00 pm
|7:00 am – 8:00 pm
||9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Fitness Regulations & Policy
1. Section Membership – All Members except Non-resident Members, Country Members and Holdover Members are eligible to become Members of the Fitness Section upon payment of the Annual Section Fee.
2. Dress Code – Appropriate and tasteful fitness clothing such as white or coloured shorts, tops, and warm-up suits shall be worn in all fitness areas. Proper athlete footwear is mandatory.
3. Shoe Tag – The Shoe Tag for the current year is proof that you are a Fitness Section Member and entitled to full use of the Fitness Centre.
4. Guest & Non-Section Member Access – Members shall sign in their guests at the Fitness reception desk. Guests and Non-section Members will be charged a $15 daily fee. Guests must be accompanied by a Member when using the Fitness facilities. The same guest is allowed Fitness access twice monthly, and no more than 5 times per year.
5. Indoor Cycling – Please call Reception for class details or to reserve a place in a class. Participants are asked to arrive 10 minutes prior to start of the class to allow time for bike set-up. At 5 minutes after the start of the class, a reserved bike not claimed will be given to a participant-in-waiting. In addition, a $15 "no show" fee will be applied. Class time is determined by clock located inside the room.