Island pool and the baby splash pad are both up and running for the summer!
Supervised hours until further notice will be ONLY on the weekends from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Saturday and Sunday's Lifeguards will be on duty during these times.
Spring swimming session lessons will be ending June 9.
If there are any questions/comments please email email@example.com
1. Please do not enter the swimming pool if infected with a communicable disease or with open sores on your body.
2. Do not bring glass containers or food of any kind on to the pool deck.
3. Do not pollute the water in the swimming pool in any matter. Spitting, spouting of water and blowing of the nose in the pool or on deck are prohibited.
4. Do not engage in boisterous play in, or about the swimming pool.
5. According to the City of Toronto by-laws, each bather shall take a warm water shower with soap and thoroughly rinse off all soap before entering or re-entering the deck/pool.
6. Bathers under 12 years of age are not allowed within the pool enclosure unless accompanied by a parent or his/her agent who is not less than16 years of age.
7. Please be sure to tie long hair back or use a swimming cap.
8. Please limit the number of towels that you take for your own use. Please deposit towels in the towel bins around the pool area.
9. Any child, who needs to, must wear well fitting waterproof pants when in the pool, wading pool or pool area.
Island Pool Rules
1. All members using the pool area must sign the pool register upon entering the pool area.
2. All members must sign in all guests with the pool attendant and/or one of the lifeguards.
3. Approved childcare givers may bring children of members to the pool area. The caregiver must remain with the children at all times.
4. Adult swim will be Monday to Friday from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm. Members under the age of 16 will not be permitted.
5. Diapers should be changed in the changing rooms, not on the pool deck.
6. Any child, who needs to, must wear well-fitting waterproof pants when in the pool, wading pool or pool area.
7. The pool lane rope will remain up for lap swimming and private lessons throughout the day, Monday to Friday.
8. During maintenance times the pool and deck will be closed to members and their guests.
9. Please respect the lifeguards and pool attendant at all times. They are working towards your safety and fun while at the pool.
In case of pool fouling, the pool will be close down for a minimum of 4 hours for maintenance.
Contact our Aquatics supervisor at: firstname.lastname@example.org